HomeAbout MeLabelsGalleryDesign ResumeVideosContact Me

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

FINALLY!!! - "A ONE STOP CRAFT SPOT"

This is Exciting News!!!
Two of my favorites ladies, Momo (MadebyMomo) and Paula (More Than Favors) have finally answered our prayer, at least mine anyway. They have created a "ONE STOP - CRAFT SPOT" called "The Craft Hot Spot". Here you'll be able to keep up with ALL that's going on in the Scrapbooking, Crafting, Stamping...Blog World. I definitely will need this to keep up with all the many different challenges, give-aways, contest, design team calls and more. I think these ladies must have some sort of telepathy or something, it's like they were reading my mind the whole time; or is it just me. (lol). Anyhew... hop on over there and Check out the link and Read All About It. Show 'em some more love by becoming a follower. Until next time. Smooches... (btw, I finally got my computer back; ughhh soooo behind on my crafting, but Life Happens :-|)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the Craft Love...