HomeAbout MeLabelsGalleryDesign ResumeVideosContact Me

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Valentines Challenge

Hi Everyone, I'm sort of getting back on track with my crafting and it feels Goooood! I have a few crafts that's I've been working on for Valentine's Day and I decided to link them to a few challenges out there. First off, Paula over at More than Favors is hosting her 25th Wacky Wednesday Challenge! This week it was all about Valentines Day. We were asked to create anything Valentine's Day Themed! Here's my entry. I wanted to keep it super simple and elegant at the same time. Hope you like it. Guess what else... this card is totally cricutless **oops did I say that, sometimes you gotta craft out of the cricut box... lol**
Recipe: Card Base - Standar A2, Papers - Recollections, Embellies (Hearts & Letters), Cuttlebug Music Folder. I'll have a few more Valentine projects to posts, so stay tuned. Smooches...

2 comments:

  1. Very nice, the embossing on the black background looks awesome!!!! TFS Cathryn67 <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the Craft Love...