HomeAbout MeLabelsGalleryDesign ResumeVideosContact Me

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Still Alive & Scrapin'...

Yes, I know, I know... it's been waaaay tooo long since I've had a post and I have no excuse for it other than just plain laziness. **sn: It feels so much better when I just put it all out there.**. Anyhew, I have definitely been crafting away, but I haven't put any photos up of what I've done. I decided before I loose my followers (I really love you all for sticking with me) I'd better show you what I've been up to. I'm going to combine all of my photos below and just make it this quick and easy for you to view. I've been doing some crafts for Mother's Day, National Scrapbook Day and Birthdays. I'll come back and provide the recepie for these later, just wanted to get something for you all to see so you know that I'm alive and Still Scrapin'. Let me know what you think I love your comments...
Oh, oh, before I forget. Alot of these were entered in the National Scrapbooking Day Challenges (NSD)over at My Pink Stamper with Robyn. There were 12 challenges for every hour and I never thought I could work so fast. Not that I completed them all in one our but my mind was buzzing with ideas each time there was a new one posted. The contest is over and I didn't win anyting, but I soooo loved the challenge and seeing where my imagination could take me.

1 comment:

  1. What a super cute card!!! Love the colors they blend so good togethjer and the flower is beautiful!!!! You did a great job!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the Craft Love...