HomeAbout MeLabelsGalleryDesign ResumeVideosContact Me

Monday, June 13, 2011

BEST Dad in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD

Hi Everyone,
The time is approaching and I'm fast away at making me some Father's Day cards. Today's design is a Cricutless Challenge going on over at Pink By Design community blog. If haven't heard of this site... Where have you been??? Head on over there and make sure you sign up and join in with us. It's the best community out there; Why???? B-Cuz It's... 4 Crafters, By Crafters (4C-BC). We were all challenge to put away our Gypsy, Expression, Imagine, E2, Create or what ever cricut cutting machine you have and take it back ol' skool style. I sure remember the days before cricut. Here's my take on a card I made for my Dad. I have others I'm working and he always gets more than one card from me so I'm off to creating again. I'm am the only girl of 6 brothers born, but now living 4. All are older than me except one, But I'm still and will always be my daddy's "choo choo train" no matter how old I get. **sn: you betta not be laughing at my daddy's girl name**. I Love YOU DADDY!!!
All the papers are from DCWV (The Guy Stack) & Recollections. For a male card, you can't get to frilly with it, so I had to resist any ribbon or bling. I soon settled with the buttons (from my stash). Real Men Love Buttons Too! Enjoy, Smooches...

1 comment:

Thanks so much for the Craft Love...