HomeAbout MeLabelsGalleryDesign ResumeVideosContact Me

Friday, June 10, 2011

Happy Retirement!!

Just a Quick Post... How could I have forgotten to show this. I guess I was working so quickly to get it done that I didn't even think to take pictures or let alone write down the recipe notes... Why do I continue to work under this kind of pressure. Today we had someone from my job retiring and we all brought in food to sit down and share a luncheon with our fellow employee. We'll use anything in our work place to have a reason to bring in food and eat. Do you work in a place like that?...(lol). I tell ya, the pounds there is no way to stay on any type of diet in this place. Anyhew, here are some quick, not so good, pictures of the banner that I took in our conference room. (you can click on the photo to see it larger). Smooches...

1 comment:

Thanks so much for the Craft Love...