HomeAbout MeLabelsGalleryDesign ResumeVideosContact Me

Monday, July 4, 2011

It's Cricut Cartridge Chaos Challenge (CCCC) #22 Time!

Hey Everyone,

It's Cricut Cartridge Chaos Challenge again with Paula at More than Favors and Meriah at her NEW Blog Tattered Time. This week Meriah is hosting and I'm so thankful that this CCCC was extended from last week. I just had to enter. This is one of my favorite cartridges and I said to myself **sn: I say a lot to myself; we (me, myself and I) have some very good conversations... (lol)** there is no way I could miss out on this challenge. I used the image on page 106 of the TBBM cart. I wanted to do something different with the image and play on the visual effect of the shaped image because it looked like a Hanger type card. So here's my take for this challenge I call... "Hung Up On YOU". Hope you like it. You know we bloggers L-O-V-E comments soooo, what are you waiting for? I'd love to hear from Y-O-U!

Recipe:
Cart: Tags, Bags, Boxes and More - Pg. 106
Papers: Martha Stewart (Classic Woodland), Recollections
Embellies: Recollections (Prima Flowers), Studio G (Pearls), PTI (Buttons), Michael's (Ribbon/Bling)
Tools: Martha Stewart (Metallic Inks) distressed edges, Studio G (Alpha Stamps)

1 comment:

  1. I love this door hanger, very original and super cute. Great job! ~Shen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the Craft Love...