HomeAbout MeLabelsGalleryDesign ResumeVideosContact Me

Monday, August 29, 2011

Happy Birthday, I {Heart} U... "Friends to the End"

Hello Friends...
Here is a project that I was working on and thought it would be fitting for two challenges out there. The first on is the well know Peachy Keen (Let's Face It Friday) Challenge - Create a project using animals as your main theme! Tell me what project wouldn't look good with any one of those adorable peachy faces on it. I Soooo Love this company! I had so much fun making this project that I was smiling from ear-to-ear. I will also be entering this into Cricut Cardz Challenge #89  - Make a child's birthday card using something you see in a jungle...monkey, lion, giraffe...etc. I received my newest stamps from Emma at My Creative Time's 9th release and I was sooo excited I just had to use them right away. I thought they fit my card perfectly for what I was going for. **sn: (they arrived the fastest that I ever ordered anything on the internet)** While getting ready to upload my project I also found out that Whimsical Wednesday has a challenge on "Inspiring Words". Well this is also something that incorporated in my card. Wow, I scored a tripple decker with my creation. I had so much fun making this that I can assure you this won't be my last of these kiddie cards. I believe this came out pretty cah-ute if I say so myself...<grin>. Feel free to leave me some comments, I read them all. Smooches...
Recipe:
Cart: Create-a-Critter, Mother's Day 2010 (Branch)
Paper: DCWV, Recollections
Tools: MCT (Stitched Oval, Gift Card Sentiments, Small Talk), iRock, MS (Metallic & Craft Ink), Marvy (Scalloped Oval Punch), PKS (Critter Faces), SU (Pastels Chalk)
Embellies: Bling, Michael's (Sheer Ribbon)

11 comments:

  1. OH those little monkeys are the cutest. Love this card. TFS.

    Hugs
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute! I love those fun little monkeys! :)Amy
    amyscraftingspace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card!! Love the cuts and love how you incorporated the "Love" theme!
    TFS and playing along this week over at Whimsical Wednesdays :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Felicia, your card is so precious...love it. ~Shen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, I love the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is adorable - love the little boy and girl monkeys! Thanks for playing along this week at CCC!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The hanging monkeys are adorable! Thanks for joining us at Whimsical Wednesday! Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is adorable, love it, great job! Thanks for joining CCC!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute card. I love the monkeys. Thank you for joining us at Whimsical Wednesdays.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are such precious monkeys! :o) I love how they're swinging from the same vine and the colors are fantastic. The sweet bow holding the sentiment is such a wonderful touch. Thank you for playing along with us at Whimsical Wednesday! :o)

    Hugs and blessings! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is just to STINKIN' CUTE!I LOVE the sweet little monkeys and the faces!Thanks so much for playing along with us at Whimsical Wednesdays!:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the Craft Love...