HomeAbout MeLabelsGalleryDesign ResumeVideosContact Me

Saturday, August 20, 2011

My First "Easel Card"

Hello Friends...,
I finally took the plunge and tried my hand at my First Easel card. I've heard that they are sooo easy to do and I've watched enough videos on seeing them done. So I said, "what the heck"..."Just Do It"! Well when I started putting hand to paper, I couldn't stop myself. I've found another new love. I think you'll be seeing a few more of these from me from now on. I absolutely LOVE how this came out and I got to use one of my favorite stacks from DCWV (Lemon Stack) to make this even more cuter. I am sooo proud of me. I think this is just the cutest that I don't even want to give it away at least not for now that is. One of my BEST Girlfriend's (I call her my SIS) Birthday is Today and she's out of town. Since I have a key to her place I'm going to leave a Goodie Gift along with this card as a Surprise when she returns. Shhhh.... (I hope she hasn't read this due to her too busy celebrating)
I think I'm going to need another pack of that Lemon Stack... I just Love that Paper Pad. Let me know what you think. I have a few other crafty things I'm working on so check back often. I love reading your comments. Smooches...
Recipe:
Cart: Celebrate with Flourish (All cuts at 2.5")
Papers: PTI, SU, DCWV, Bazzil, Recollections
Sentiment: Inkadinkado (Happy Birthday), PBD (Party Animal)
Tools: irock, Inks(SU -Green Galore, MS -Metallic Silver, Memento -Tuxedo Black), Crop-a-Dile, MS -Birthday Presents Punch 
Embellies: Brads (Recollections), Ribbons (Michael's & My Stash), Twine (Dollar Store), White Gel Pen, 3D Pop-Dots
I am entering this into the following challenges:
Celebrate the Occasion - Birthday Easel Card
Birthday Sundaes - It's All About the Brads
Pink By Design - Fan Flash Fridays on Facebook

23 comments:

  1. Oh my this is so super cute! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute!! How sweet to surprise your friend like that :) Also great job for your first easel card, they are a lot of fun to make! Thank you for playing along with Birthday Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super job! Absolutely fantastic colors are great I love this card!!Thanks for joining us this week at CTO

    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great easel card.....love the color combo and cute images.

    Thanks 4 joining us at Birthday Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card! You'd never know it was your first easel card!! Thanks for playing with us at CTO!
    Laurie
    scrapsbysissy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card makes me want to run and make an easel card! So adorable! I love the elephant!
    Thank you for playing along with us at Birthday Sundaes!
    Maribel

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute, you did a fabulous job with your card, thanks for joining CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Felicia, your card is very amazing my friend. Great work! ~Shen

    ReplyDelete
  9. You did great on your first Easel Card. It's very pretty.

    Hugs
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  10. You did an amazing job for your first easel card...love all the details. Very very pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is soo cute! It's hard to believe it's your first easel card. You did an awesome job. I love that paper. I think I need another pack of it because I have a hard time cutting it up. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really cute easel card- I love the punched present edge! Great Job! :)Amy
    amyscraftingspace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh this is just adorable, I love all your details and your colors are wonderful together! Thanks for joining us this week @ CTO :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, I love this!! Great job!!! Thanks for playing along with us at CTO!

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable card!!
    Love your paper, the embossing and the sentiment is great!!
    Thanks for plying with us at CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great job on your easel card! Love that you made your elephant black. Great color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This card is fabulous!!! Great job :)

    www.shortycreations.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a terrific job on your first easel card. I have been wanting the lemon stack ever since it came out. I may have to break down and get one. SHHHH don't tell the hubs. Thanks for joining us at CTO. -Yvette
    cre8tivegirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I've never made an easel card. it looks fun to do!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the Craft Love...