HomeAbout MeLabelsGalleryDesign ResumeVideosContact Me

Friday, October 14, 2011

MAG Design Team Rnd-2 - Freshly Picked (pg 52)

Hello Friends,
More Great News. I'm back for another Design Team Term with MAG. This was the First Blog that gave me the opportunity to be on a DT. When I was asked if I wanted to continue for a 2nd Term,... without hesitation my answer was YES! This week Team1 was given the cart "Freshly Picked" pg52. Why not Join In With Us! Head on over to MAG and read the details and see what my fellow Design Team Members have created for your inspiration.
Click to view full size image
I decided to use the Frame on this one and make it a Card-Frame. My god-daughter is having a baby shower coming up soon, so when ever I can get a craft in for her and the baby, that will save me time to finish up other things I'm working on for them. Click Here and Click Here to see projects I did a while back that will all coordinate with the things I'm giving her.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful Frame Felicia. I'm sure your goddaughter will love it.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so cute what an adorable frame.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just so sweet. What a perfect way to store a "captured moment." Love this. :)
    Nita
    www.niftynitanotes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the Craft Love...