HomeAbout MeLabelsGalleryDesign ResumeVideosContact Me

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Gratitude/Thankful

Hi My Friends,
I'm getting back on track now with my crafting after that brutal of a test I took last week. Things are starting to level out. (**sn: don't know how long that will last, but I'll enjoy it while I can **). Anyhew, if you're knew here, let me say "Welcome New Friend". Feel free to come around more often. It's Design Team day over at Inking It Up Crazy and we are posting projects that represent the theme of  "Gratitude/Thankful". Here is a layout that I did to put my daughter's pictures in from last year's Thanksgiving. I really need to get on the ball with my scrapbooking (**sn: who doesn't? **) because after doing this one, I feel like I've lost my mojo a little. I was stuck just looking at the blank page for way too long before I finally starting doing something with it. Even during creating I was still stumped with what to do. Ugghh, anyhew it's my own fault. I used the Thanksgiving & Fancy Frames carts. I hope you like what I came up with. I'm a first time Mom and I'm Sooo Thankful for My Little Sunshine. I treat everyday as a precious moment with her.
I did a lot of distressing with T. Holtz inks to the layout page all around the sides. (forgive me for not remembering which ones). Head on over to Inking It Up Crazy and see what the rest of the ladies have come up with. There is definitely some creations there to inspire you. Smooches...

3 comments:

  1. felicia, your layout is just perfect. i love it. :)

    are you ok? i will read a few more psts and try to find out what is going on.
    big hug and i will give you some smooches now, :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful LO. I hope all is well .

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the Craft Love...