HomeAbout MeLabelsGalleryDesign ResumeVideosContact Me

Sunday, January 1, 2012

**** HAPPY NEW YEAR **** HAPPY NEW YOU ****

Hello My Friends,
It's been an Ahhh-Mazing Year for me in 2011 even through some of the not so good times, but if it doesn't kill you it will only make you stronger. I want to take the time to thank each and every one of you that have chosen to visit my blog from time to time or on a regular basis. I Truly Appreciate YOU! I welcome any new friends and hope that my current ones stick around to see what I will be up to this year. I'm sooo Excited about this 2012. I know that I will be much Wiser this time around. and definitely plan on taking a lot more creative ventures this year.
***** BLOGAVERSARY ALERT *****
This month, January (January 5th to be exact) marks my 1yr Blog Birthday!
It's Been an Blast and I want to continue this Journey...
I'll have something very special in store for some Blessed Person or Persons
Right now I am just Enjoying My Family & Friends, but will be back to posting and crafting in no time. I must admit though, my craft area is a Big Christmas Mess right now; I can't even see my table. I know I'm not alone... I will have to get it cleaned up soon and re-circulate my holiday items I won't be using for a while. I pray that everyone gets all the Blessings in store for them in 2012. Make this year for yourself... Bigger, Better and Be A Blessing to someone. Love yall soooo much! I will be back Soon, Smooches....

2 comments:

  1. Same to you Honey! I am sort of new to this. I started my blog over a year ur so ago. But haven't been fulltime with it until about 6 months ago. It has really been theraputic for me and I have enjoyed every minute. Have a blessed New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the Craft Love...