HomeAbout MeLabelsGalleryDesign ResumeVideosContact Me

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Life's A Beach

Heeeey My Friends,
Wowza! Can you believe it! I'm back with another post. That makes 3 in one day. I can't believe it myself. Well, as long as the juices keep flowing, I'll just go with the flow. I'm still practicing my coloring. I'm learning that if you don't keep it up then you won't get better at it. I don't know anything about the proper techniques to use, but I darn show know how to color in the lines. That's all that counts for me right now...lol. Anyhew, here is my colored digi image which I got from Sassy Studio Designs - "Beach Resort Sassy".I'm entering this into the following challenges:
Sassy Studio Designs (DTBST) - "Hit the Beach Challenge" [Oops Missed this one, looks like the Inlinkz closed a little earlier than 11:59est which is what I thought]
Brown Sugar Challenge - "Black & White with a Splash of Color"
The Scrapbooking Queen - "Anything Goes...create a card with a Digi Image"
Jackson's Digital Expressions - "Anything Goes..."
 The sentiments are from Pink by Design - "Flirty Girl" & "Shop-A-Holic", Docerela Creations - "Summertime". Hope you like. I have a lot more in store. Scrap you later...

12 comments:

  1. Haha! Love your card. She is so sassy. Glad your back:)

    Annette
    mymindsdustbunnies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You rocked this image! Thanks for playing along with Jackson's Digital Expressions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Va Va Va Vooom. You did an awesome job coloring our Sassy images. Gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! I may need to get the markers that you purchased. I'm not ready for copics! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving it! Your coloring is great. Thanks for joining us at Jackson's Digital Expressions.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Image and your coloring is awesome! Love the design on this one! Thanks for sharing with us at jackson's Digital Expressions.

    Hugz,
    Chana, DT Coordinator
    JDE

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is hot!! hot!! hot!! Thank you for playing along with us at Brown Sugar, we hope you decide to play again!! Good luck!!
    Alice B.
    Brown Sugar DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super FABULOUS card...great coloring!

    Whats up with the gloves at the beach...LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You did a great job coloring this image. Very very nice. Thanks for playing along at Jackson's Digital Expressions.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for all the wonderful encouraging comments everyone.

    @Jovan. Girl... I said I need more coloring practice. The glitter was meant to be like a see through lace to match her shoes. Gotta coordinate at any cost...(LOL).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the Craft Love...