HomeAbout MeLabelsGalleryDesign ResumeVideosContact Me

Monday, July 9, 2012

USA...USA!!

Hi There My Friends,
I'm slowly coming out of this Hiatus I've been on. Trying to do things here and there. I certainly miss my crafting and I'm getting my groove back. I'm popping in to enter this card I made for a few challenges out there. Yes, my coloring definitely needs some work. I never claimed to be a color expert, but I'm OK with how it turned out.Let me know your thoughts.
My Craft Spot - 4th of July & Canada
Wacky Wednesday - Show your  Red, White,and Blue !
Wobble Wednesdays - Use the colors Red, White,and Blue
Paper Playtime - Die Cuts, use Red, White,and Blue as Main Color
Sassy Studio Designs DTBSTIn honor of the upcoming Olympics our challenge is "Show Us Your Medal"
Craft Recipe:
Paper: Random Stash
Image: Sassy Studio Design - Little Honey "Airforce"
Tools: MCT Banner Dies, Cuttlebug, Copic & Bic Markers, MCT A.B. & C (letters)
Embellies: Brads, Twine, Action Wobble

4 comments:

  1. Your card Turned out perfect. Love the way you colored her up too. Thank you for joining us over at Sassy Studio Designs DTBST.

    Hugs,
    Kate
    Scrappers Creative Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! I love the banner and cute girl. Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT card and fantastic job! Love everything about your card. Very Patriotic...just beautiful!

    Have a great week!
    Dee B
    Crafdeecat

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the Craft Love...