HomeAbout MeLabelsGalleryDesign ResumeVideosContact Me

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Another Card Set...

Hey There Friend,
As you can tell, I'm on a roll. I've have another post of cards that I created to go along with the others on my previous post. Let's just say my friend will be stocked up for a while I hope. Here are some cards where I was playing around with my distress inks and man oh man do I Love how these came out. I almost didn't want to give them away, but for someone like her, she more than deserves it. I Love that reverse rubber stamp from Hero Arts. It really makes the flowers stand out. I kept it clean and simple with the card stock and sentiments I used from PTI's Think Big Favorites (can't remember which #'s). I added a touch of bling to some of the center of the flowers and WOW!, what a different a little bling makes. These cards with be entered into the following challenges: Hero Arts - "August Challenge-Sketch" and The Pink Elephant - "Sympathy/Thinking of You" Hope you like.

9 comments:

  1. These are all so pretty I love all the different colors you used. These will be so comforting when the time comes. Nice to have them done ahead of time. I love your added touch of bling.

    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow these are beautiful. Love the effect of the flowers. Great colors as well.

    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    Email Me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, such a great set! Very pretty:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have enjoyed viewing cards... what a great combination of colors, bling and all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cute set:) thanks for playing along at The Pink Elephant!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such fabulous cards Felicia! Thanks so much for sharing with The Pink Elephant this week! Hugs - LORi

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so elegant and beautiful!! I love the gorgeous stamp!! What fabulous cards!! Love them :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the Craft Love...