HomeAbout MeLabelsGalleryDesign ResumeVideosContact Me

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Note Card Set

Hi My Friends,
I'm here with another craft project that I was working on to give to a Super Awesome GirlFriend (more like my Sister/SIS since I don't have any). She travels a lot with work and is hardly ever in town, but I recently spoke to her and she's been under the weather. I thought I would put together a little care package for her before she has to leave again and included a few cards that I've made along with some tummy goodies. I'll provide more pictures of everything as I'm assembling it, but here is a note card set I made for her using her first name initial. I got my new My Creative Time Stamps and Dies from her latest August Release, "click here" in the mail and I just couldn't wait to play with them. This is so going to help me with my quick notes card that I love to make so often. Now I can make a quick envelope just as fast with this die. 
These all came together rather quickly with some confetti paper I had in my stash, pattern paper, MCT dies, distressed square punch, Thank You stamps set from Inkadinkado, twine and a little bling. I noticed after this photo shoot that my twine got a little out of place, but rest assure that it was quickly cleared up before adding it to the care package. Hope you like...Thanks for stopping by today. I love reading your comments. I'll scrap you later... <3

4 comments:

  1. Wow what a beautiful gift set, she will love it. Colors are bright and cheery. Love it.

    Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    Email Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job. Love the color combination. Great gift idea

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! I love giving note cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the Craft Love...