HomeAbout MeLabelsGalleryDesign ResumeVideosContact Me

Sunday, August 12, 2012

School Spirit!!!

Hi Everyone,
It's getting close to that time for kids to go back to school. My stepdaughter is anxious as this is her Senior year. I'm excited for her too. My little one will be starting day care for the first time in September. I'm trying to prepare myself as much as I can, but am certainly doing my research and asking a lot of questions at these centers. You can't be too careful these days.
Anyhew enough of that, I'm here to share with you this quick shaped card I made. It's been a while since I've  done one of these and I will certainly be doing more. Well I couldn't let Back to School get started without creating at least one tribute to it. I used the Locker Talk Cartridge for this one. Let me know your Smoochy Thoughts...lol
This card will be for the following Challenges:
Celebrate the Occasion - "Back to School - create a Back to School project."
DL.Art Link Party - "Thankful Thursday Link Party - Anything Goes"
Krafty Girls - "Get in Shape - create a shaped card with any theme."
Made Especially for You - "Back to School with Vellum - create a Back to School card using vellum."
Ok, that's all for now. Thanks for stopping by and leaving some blog love. You've been officially Smooched...(lol) scrap you later.

7 comments:

  1. Darling card!
    Love the "School Spirit" license plate :)
    Thanks for joining CTO this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just too darn cute. I love shaped cards and you did a great job on this one. Love the sentiment.

    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    Email Me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shape card with all your little details, super cute! Thanks for joining us this week @ CTO for our "Back to School" challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute back to school card ~ good luck in the challenges... you will rock them with this creation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, Felicia
    The bus really pops against the red background, super back to school card. Thank you for joining my DL.ART Happy-Birthday-Linky-party-
    DIANA L.
    (http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the Craft Love...