HomeAbout MeLabelsGalleryDesign ResumeVideosContact Me

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Falling for You...

Hello My Friends,
I'm here with cards that I love to do more than anything and that's CAS (clean and simple). These are always so quick to whip up especially when you find that your stash is completely out. No cutting mat, no adhering pieces, no cartridges...etc. I find myself creating these a lot more. Don't get me wrong, I Love My Cricut, but sometimes moving things around in my craft area just to get a few cuts can be a challenge; especially in my little area. Let's face it, for me, my craft area could really use some Maid Service...LOL! However if I had to pay someone to clean it I wouldn't have any funds for my hoarding craft addiction...LOL! I digress. Here is my card that I made using some left over hearts from this new EK Success punch I found at JoAnn's on sale (+plus my addt'l coupon). I sprinkled a few on the card and let them fall where they may, then I went back and glued them down one by one. The card still needed some jazzing up so I added some designs (polka dots, stickles, stripes) on the hearts. Then I went back and topped them off with glossy accents. The sentiment comes for SSS-Kelly Purkey "Autumn" stamp set. I added some embossing lines at the bottom of the card and Voila! A "Falling For YOU" card emerged. Hope you like it too.
I am entering this into the following challenges:
CAS-ual Fridays - "Put your Heart into It!" Create a CAS project with a Heart.
A Blog Named HERO - "Clean Up Your Act". Create a CAS card or project.
D.L. Art - "Anything Goes" - "Anything Goes" Thankful Thursday

4 comments:

  1. This is Great, Felicia. I love it! So super CAS and the glossy accents just adds the perfect touch.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART BCA/ANYTHING GOES Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! LOVE the CAS look!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful composition!! So glad that you join the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the Craft Love...