HomeAbout MeLabelsGalleryDesign ResumeVideosContact Me

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Crafts for SALE

Hi Everyone!
YES...I'm still Alive and doing well. I've missed you all terribly and my crafting. Things in life happen and sometimes it takes a while to get a handle on things and make a new focus. There is A LOT going on right now and unfortunately I haven't had time to craft as much, if at all, as I would like. I'm staying Prayerful for Strength, Courage & Wisdom for God to give me clarity and order my steps. I Know..."And This Too Shall Pass".
Enough of the sappiness, I pray that all of you are doing well and that you haven't completely forgotten me (smile). I've been on a clearing the clutter mode...you know; getting "My House In Order". This brings me to my Craft Area...I've accumulated soooooo much that I'm finding I've bought some of the same things twice(ughhh). Anyhew, my accident, as I go through my various crafts get to become New Happy Mail or Crafty Treasures of your very own. As I come across things that I'm sorting through I will make a decision to either sell them at once, have a giveaway or donate them to a local school or after school program. Here are just a few of the items up for grabs. I will do my best to ship things out within 3 postal workings days from the date your purchase has cleared. Only US orders for now please. S&H will be calculated at checkout.
*Disclaimer: I've never setup a PayPal shopping cart before so I'm hoping I did this correctly if there are any errors on my part I will communicate with you directly to verify and confirm before anything is shipped. Also since these are items I need to get rid of in my "Clear the Clutter Mode", there will be NO Refunds, but I assure you the condition of just about all items are either New, Gently Used or Very Good condition for continued use. Feel free to ask questions about any item you are curious about.
(Check back often as this will be updated periodically with all sorts of Crafty Goodies...First Come, First Serve!)
Without further a due, here are the items I've come across thus far:



Prima Marketing - Mixed Medial Doll Cling Rubber Stamp 
Doll with Peasant Dress 7.25"
$4.00 - 1 Qty Brand NEW  - SOLD



My Favorite Things - Seasonal Sentiments
$14.00 - 1 Qty Brand NEW - SOLD



Papertrey Ink - We Go Together Stamp Set
$12.00 - 1 Qty Brand NEW  - SOLD


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the Craft Love...